I follow Rev Run on Twitter, and here is some of his most awesome advice.
1. If people have to talk about you to feel good about themselves.. (Let them!) Haters need help too! :)
2. God can turn water into wine… but He ain’t gonna turn your whining into anything!Stop it!
3. U were born SHARP…. Worry puts rust on the blade.
4. Try 2 b like a turtle.. content in your own shell :)
5. When nobody around you measures up, its time to check your yardstick - B. Lemsley
6. A fault finder will find faults in paradise :-)
7. If you want to stand out.. Be outstanding! :-)
8. Your greatness is measured by your kindness … This I’m absolutely 1000 percent sure of.
9. Jealousy is the art of counting somebody else’s blessings INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN.
10. Be open to things! (When you start to criticize the times you live in, your time is over!) -Karl Lagerfeld
11. Stop trying 2 b like everyone else, When ur some1 who’s different, fly, dope & unusual, EVERYBODY will try to be like you!
12. You cannot be a failure… Failure is an event NOT a person…
13. Get off to an amazing day! Less then an AMAZING day will not be tolerated. YOU HEAR THAT, DAY?!
14. The (love) of money might be the root of all evil, but the lack of money is a Damn Shame! - Reverend Ike
15. Stay busy! The busy ppl are burdened with 1 worry, the idle people… THOUSANDS OF WORRIES! lets mooove ppl!
16. if you could learn to love yourself, u’ll be smack dab in da middle of a LIFE LONG ROMANCE!
17.Stop fronting and start confronting.
18. Don’t worry, your haters are just confused admirers.
19. Wisdom = Judging rightly & utilizing the easiest, soundest course of action (be wise my friends!)
20. Little things affect little minds.